Monday, January 4, 2016

How to Retrieve Contacts on Damaged iphone 6?

Have you damaged your iPhone 6? Perhaps you dropped it to the ground or water and out of a sudden all your contacts are gone. You probably spent years building your contacts list and now unexpectedly you’ve lost everything. I’ve been in the same situation as you are now, and I know how frustrating it can be. But don’t worry, I will share with you my story of how I recovered all my iPhone 6 contacts after I damaged it, by following just a few simple steps.



Learn >> 6 Methods to Backup iPhone or iPad

If you ever synced your iPhone 6 with iTunes, a backup is automatically created. Maybe you think you can recover the contacts from the iTunes baclup, but I don’t suggest you the behavior since you will put yourself in an even worse situation. By restoring a backup with iTunes, you risk losing all the data that has not been saved in your last iTunes backup. 

The best way to recover your contacts without losing any other data from your backup is to use a third party application called the iPhone Data Recovery tool, like the top-selling Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS for Mac. It allows you to extract and export different types of data from your iTunes backups, including contacts. Here’s how it has helped me recover all my iPhone contacts, and how you can get your contacts back:

First, you can should download and install it below:
    

Step 1: Run the app and choose the “Recover from iTunes backups”. You will see the backup files being listed once you launch the software. You can choose the latest backup file of your iPhone 6 and then click “Start Scan” to have your backup file scanned.



Step 2: You are allowed to preview the iPhone data one by one and choose the ones you prefer to recover. Click “Recover” and wait for a while, all the data will be extracted from the iTunes backup file.

I hope you found my guide useful and if you have any questions, please leave your comments in the section below, and I will try to help you get back your contacts.

Related Software:
Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android for Mac - First aid to recover deleted or lost contacts, text messages, photos, videos, audio files, documents, whatsapp history, call history, etc from Android phones and tablets.
Wondershare MobileTrans for Mac - One click and risk-free solution to move contacts, text messages, call logs, calendar, photos, music, video and apps between iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Nokia(Symbian) phones.
Wondershare TunesGo for Mac - Transfer and copy music, videos, playlists and other media files from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch to iTunes and PC with no difficulty.
Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac - Convert any 4K/SD/HD and Blu-ray/DVD to iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch with suitable format.

Related Articles:

2 comments:

  1. Great service, if you ever need a problem in your Samsung phone to be sorted out, go to TechExpert. TechExpert were very friendly and helpful.People can also contact us through this website http://techexpert.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tutorial. However, I tried it and it won't work for me. And I also tried Leawo iOS Data Recovery and it recovered my contacts successfully.

    ReplyDelete